IPTEQ SA, Avenue du Casino 52, c/o Multifiduciare Léman SA, 1820 Montreux, Switzerland, registered in the Commercial Register of the canton of Vaud, is committed to handling personal data responsibly and in compliance with applicable data privacy laws, in particular the legal requirements of the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (FDPA), the Ordinance on the Federal Data Protection Act (OFDPA), the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR) and other applicable regulations on data protection.
Affiliate of any entity means all other companies controlling, controlled by or under common control with that entity.
Aggregated Information means information relating to all of the users, or specific groups or categories of users, of the Application and other products of IPTEQ, that we anonymise, so that it no longer relates to or references an individual user.
Controller means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by EU or national law, the role of the controller or the criteria for his or her nomination may be defined by EU or national law.
Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
Third Parties means companies or persons not related by common ownership or control (i.e. non-affiliates) or other unrelated individuals. Third Parties can be financial and non-financial companies, or persons other than you and IPTEQ.
Personal Data means data relating to an identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of a that natural person. This can be stored electronically, on a computer or in certain paper-based filing systems.
Sensitive Personal Data means religious, philosophical, political or trade union-related views or activities; health, the intimate sphere of the person or racial origin; social assistance measures; or criminal or administrative proceedings and penalties.
2. Information we collect
When you access or use the Application, we collect and process personal data of yours, whereby we adhere to data processing principles such as the data minimization principle. Thus, we collect and process a minimal amount of personal data that is required to complete the tasks requested by you. The following personal data might be processed:
- Full name, email address, physical address, IP address and mobile number.
- Data that allow inferences on the religion you practice.
- Payment information (bank or credit card details).
- Any other information you decide to provide us when you send us feedback or rate the Application.
When you use the Application, we may further collect and process the following types of non-personal data:
- Geo-location information: data about your precise or approximate location, collected either continuously or while you are using the Application. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings menu.
- Mobile device data: data on the mobile device you are using in connection with the Application, which we require when you initiate the use of the Application, such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and any additional data we request and you choose to provide.
- Derivative data: data automatically collected when you access the Application, such as your native actions that are integral to the Application and your other interactions with the Application.
- Log Data and Device Information: log data and device data automatically collected when you access and use the site where we make the Application available, even if you do not download or install the Application or log in. Such data includes, among others, details about how you have used the Application (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Application.
3. How we collect your personal data
We need to know certain information about you in order to fulfil our obligations to you. We collect your personal data in three primary ways:
- personal data you give to us when you download and install the Application, , use the Application or give us feedback about the Application or other information you choose to give to us when you fill in a form, add information to your account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of the Application.
- personal data we receive from other sources: If you link, connect, or login to your Application with a third party service (e.g. Facebook), the third party service may send us personal data. The personal data so received varies and is controlled by that third party service and by you via your privacy settings at that third party service. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, we may receive background check results (with your consent where required) or fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification services for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts. We may receive information about you and your activities on and off the Application through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
- personal data we collect automatically when you use the Application and the Payment Services, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Application.
4. How we use data we collect
We use, store, and process data, including personal data relating to you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Application, create and maintain a trusted and safer environment and comply with our legal obligations. Specifically, we will use your personal data collected through the Application based on the following legal permission and for the below mentioned purposes:
(a) In the following cases, we process the data based on your consent in the sense of Art. 13 para. 1 and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR:
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visit to the Application more personalized.
- Send you information about new services offered by us that are similar or relate to the Services used by you.
- For marketing purposes such as:
- Send you promotional messages, newsletters, advertising, and other information;
- Send you targeted promotional messages, newsletters that may be of interest to you based on your preferences;
- Administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed us or our third party partners;
- Conduct profiling on your characteristics and preferences (based on the information you provide to us,, information obtained from third parties, and your search and purchase history) to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that we think may be of interest to you.
You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time by changing your notification settings within your Account or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with subject line: Opt-Out.
(b) In the following cases, we process the data for the performance or execution of a contract in the sense of Art. 13 para. 1/2 lit. a and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR:
- Provide you with the requested Service (including sending you Push Notifications at prayer time).
- Provide customer service.
- Create and manage your user account.
- Notify you of updates to the Application.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
(c) In the following cases, we have a legitimate interest for the processing of such data in the sense of Art. 13 para. 1/2 and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR:
- Operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Application.
- To operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Application and experience, and personalize and customize your experience, we conduct profiling based on your interactions with the Application, your search and purchase history, your profile information and preferences, and other content you submit to the Application.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- With whom we share your personal data
Where you have provided us with your explicit prior consent to do so, it is necessary for providing the Services, it is required by law or justified by our preponderant legitimate interests, we may disclose or transfer your data, including personal data to third parties. Please be aware that such third parties may be located outside Switzerland and the European Union and your personal data may therefore be transferred outside Switzerland and the European Union.
If the standard of data protection in a country where your data is being processed or a third party data processor is located is determined to be inadequate by the competent Swiss authorities or the Commission of the EU, we will put in place the necessary safeguards to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected at all times. This includes the Privacy Shield frameworks of the United States of America.
5.1 Compliance with Law, Responding to Legal Requests, Preventing Harm and Protection of our Rights.
We may disclose your data, including personal data, to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law (i) to comply with our legal obligations, (ii) to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against us, (iii) to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability, (iv) to enforce and administer our Terms and Conditions, or (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of others and (iv) to assure regulatory compliance, including compliance with accounting and auditing standards.
These disclosures may be necessary to comply with our legal obligations, for the protection of your or another person’s vital interests or for the purposes of our or a third party’s legitimate interest in keeping the Application and our organisation secure, preventing harm to the Application or our organisation, preventing a crime or other violation of legal duties, enforcing or defending legal rights, or preventing damage.
5.2 Third Party Service Providers.
We may share your information with third party service providers, who help us to provide services related to the Application. Service providers may be located inside or outside of Switzerland and the European Economic Area (EEA).
5.3 Corporate Affiliates.
To enable or support us in providing the Application, we may share your data, including personal data, within our Affiliates or joint venture partners.
5.4 Social Media Platforms.
We may use certain limited personal data about you, such as your email address, to hash it and to share it with social media platforms, such as Facebook or Google, to generate leads, drive traffic to our websites or otherwise promote our products and services or the Belal Platform. These processing activities are based on your consent to undertake marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be in your interest.
The social media platforms with which we may share your personal data are not controlled or supervised by Belal. Therefore, any questions regarding how your social media platform service provider processes your personal data should be directed to such provider.
You can modify or terminating our sharing your personal data by modifying your settings and authorizations on the Belal Platform.
6. Tracking Tools
7. Third Party Links
8. Security of your personal data
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your data against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your data are firewalls and data encryption, and data access controls.
If you know or have reason to believe that your Application Account credentials (name or email address, password, etc.) have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised, or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your Application Account, please contact us following the instructions in the Contact Us section below.
10. Your rights
You may exercise any of the rights described in this section with regard to your data being processed through the Application by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Apart from addressing us you have the right to complain to a data protection authority an any time.
10.1 Managing Your Data.
You may at any time access and update your data through your Account settings. We ask you to keep your personal data up-to-date.
10.2 Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Data.
You have the right to request us to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning.
10.3 Data Access and Portability.
You have the right to obtain information on the personal data that we store about you on request and free of charge. You further have the right to demand the release of data you have given to us (right to data portability).
You have the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances. When complying with a valid request for erasure of data we will take all reasonably practicable steps do delete your data.
Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal data:
- We may retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, such as tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Data you have shared with others (e.g. Reviews or Ratings) may continue to be publicly visible on the Application even after your Application Account is terminated.
10.5 Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing.
Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal.
10.6 Objection to Processing.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
10.7 Retention period
We generally keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the Application Service you have subscribed for, or for us to comply with legal obligations or for another legally recognized justification. When your personal data is no longer necessary to deliver the requested Service, and we have no longer any legally recognized justification to retain your personal data, we will immediately delete your personal data.
11. Data concerning children
The Application is intended to be used by adults (above 18 years old). We ask you to refrain from creating an account if you are a minor, or from transmitting personal data of a minor.
13. Contact us
Address: IPTEQ SA, Avenue du Casino 52, c/o Multifiduciare Léman SA, 1820 Montreux, Switzerland